nvestigation & R
Journal is an online publication on epidemiological works of animal and public health professionals in Asia and the Pacific.
How we are unique!
Offer editorial support with animal and public health experts from Bhutan, Canada, China, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and USA
Support both English and native languages of authors
Illustrate with graphics and photographs to overcome language barrier in Asia
Replay the posters presented in scientific conferences to display the valuable works of fellows
- ISSN: 2651-1061
- Established year: 2008
- Recent name: Outbreak, Surveillance, Investigation & Response (OSIR) Journal since July 2018 (eISSN 2651-1061)
- Former name: Outbreak, Surveillance & Investigation Reports ( OSIR) e-Journal from 2008 to June 2018 (eISSN 2286-8933)
- Language: English is the main language and local language is optional.
- Publication fee: Free
- Frequency of Publication: Quarterly (Mar, Jun, Sep, Dec), with three articles per issue
- Digital archives indexed: ASEAN Citation Index (ACI), Thai-Journal Citation Index (TCI), Google Scholar, Health Science Journals in Thailand